The PPP Borrower Application Form below will need to be completed for all new first-time borrowers. All applicants should begin compiling the required information for submission.
We are awaiting a “go-live” date for when our institution will have access to begin submitting applications to the SBA.
Please monitor our website for further developments.
Once we have released the effective date, applicants will want to submit completed packages to their respective PVNB Loan Officer.
Loan Application For First-Time PPP Borrowers
The borrower will have the ability to select and utilize either tax year 2019 or tax year 2020 for qualifying, whichever is one’s preference.
Once a selection has been made, the borrower will need to provide a copy of the following information:
- Submission of Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form 2483 (06/20) Completed and Signed.
- Documentation supporting the application should be provided.
- Any one of the following should be obtained to support the borrower’s application;
- Tax Form 941 for each quarter in the tax year selected (2019 or 2020);
- Payroll reports for each period, covering all of the selected tax year (2019 or 2020)/ (May be obtained from borrower’s payroll service provider);
- Detailed Profit & Loss Statement for the selected tax year (Can be a Quick Books or Similar Internally prepared statement)
- Detailed Bank Statements that document Payroll expenses;
- 1099-Misc Forms if applicable;
- 2019 Business Tax Return, as well as, 2020 internally prepared profit and loss statement documenting payroll expenses, if available.
- We will also need a copy of the corporate documents, which identify all applicable Officers/Member/Signers.