Powell Valley National Bank is looking for someone to provide technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of the PVNB information technology (IT) program. The position will plan and implement enterprise information systems to support PVNB business operations and to achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your information via the form at the bottom of the page.
Position Title: IT Operations
Department: IT/Item Processing
Reports to: IT Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems for the PVNB network.
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organization.
- Works with computer operations of the PVNB information systems, including local area networks and wide-area networks.
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging.
- Implements and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Supports system security and back up procedures.
- Manage Windows server updates.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Experience in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Information Security. Banking experience is preferred – not a requirement.
- Familiarity with desktop, notebook, tablets, and server computer hardware and software.
- Familiarity with local and wide area network design, implementation, and operation.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with routers and switches.
- Knowledge of various software programs: Nessus, WSUS, PDQ, Landsweeper, Rapid recovery
- Familiarity with various computer peripherals such as printers, monitors and other equipment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate and defuse conflict.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds periodically.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your information via the form below:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.