Send, request, and receive money the easy way!
What is Popmoney®?
The Popmoney personal payment service lets you send, request, and receive money to or from friends, family or just about anyone, online or through your mobile device.
The Popmoney personal payment service eliminates the inconvenience of checks and cash by allowing you to send money to virtually anyone you know or owe directly from your bank account. All you need is the recipient’s email address or mobile number. No hassles for you OR anyone else!
- Easy – use your existing bank account; there’s no need to set up a separate account
- Designed for sending and receiving money – to and from people you know; unlike competing services, it’s not for buying and selling online
- Ready when you are – send money today or schedule future and recurring payments
- Send requests – request and receive money from one person or a group
- Truly personal – give your money a more personal touch with Popmoney eGreetings
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Send rent to your landlord or roommate
- Request money for club dues, your sports team, or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- To send money, login to your PVNB Online Banking account, click on the Online Bill Pay button, and then look for Popmoney.
- Use your recipient’s email address or mobile number to send money.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- The recipient will receive a payment notification by email or text message with information about how to direct the payment into their checking account or savings account.
- Funds may be available in the recipient’s account as early as one business day from the date they accept the funds.
- The recipient has 10 days from the date of the payment notification to provide their account information. After 10 days, if the funds have not been accepted, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
The Popmoney service can be found on the Checkfree Online Bill Pay page located inside Online Banking. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. Terms and conditions may apply.